The 2022 International Symposium on Biomimetic Intelligence and Robotics & Orthopaedic Robotics Forum (ISBIR+ORF 2022) will take place from July 26 to 29, 2022 at Hilton Dali Resort & Spa in the very beatiful historical city of Dali, Yunnan, China. Dali is situated in the transition area between the dramatic valleys of the eastern Tibetan Plateau and the distinctive mountains of the western Yungui Plateau. The Dali city surrounds the Erhai Lake between the Cang Mountains to the west and the Mount Jizu to the east. The famous Dali Old Town is situated on a fertile plain between the Cang Range and Erhai. This plain has traditionally been settled by Bai and Yi minorities. The natural beauty of the Cang Range and the Erhai Lake in Dali is truly breathtakingly astounding.
ISBIR+ORF 2022 is an affiliated conference of the Elsevier journal of Biomimetic Intelligence and Robotics. All original research papers in Robotics, AI, Biomimetics and related areas with real applications in Medicine, Services, and Industries are welcome. Accepted papers will be published by Elsevier and indexed by EI and selected papers will be published in top Elsevier and leading SCI-indexed journals.
Paper submission deadline: July 7, 2022
Notification of acceptance decision: July 12, 2022
Final submission: July 19, 2022
MENG Max Q.-H., SUSTech/CUHK
TANG Peifu, PLA General Hospital
CHAI Wei, PLA General Hospital
WANG Jiankun, SUSTech
CAO Li, XJMU 1st Hospital
CHEN Jiying, PLA General Hospital
GU J. Jason, Dalhousie Univ., Canada
HU Chao, Yuanhua RPAI Tech. Inc.
HU Yihe, ZUMS 1st Hospital
LI Yibin, Shandong University
LIU X. Peter, Carleton Univ., Canada
QIAO Hong, CAS Inst. Automation
SUN Fuchun, Tsinghua University
SUN Yu, Univ. of Toronto, Canada
YANG Simon, U. Guelph, Canada
ZHANG Hong, SUSTech
ZHENG Qiujian, GDPP Hospital
ZHOU Zongke, Huaxi Hospital
TANG Peifu, PLA General Hospital
CHENG Jiyu, Shandong University
CHI Wenzheng, Soochow University
HE Chuan, Ruijin Hospital
LI Teng, Shandong University
LIU Jun, City University of HK
LIU Li, Chinese University of HK
LIU Rong, Dalian U. of Sci. & Tech.
LV Ming, PLA General Hospital
QI Lin, Northeastern University
REN Hongliang, Chinese U. of HK
SONG Rui, Shandong University
SONG Shuang, HIT Shenzhen
WANG Chaoqun, Shandong Univ.
WANG Jiaole, HIT Shenzhen
XIE Jie, ZUMS 1st Hospital
YAN Tingfang, Yuanhua RPAI Tech. Inc.
YUAN Yixuan, City Univ. of HK
ZHANG Guoqiang, PLA General Hospital
ZHANG Hao, PLA General Hospital
ZHANG Xiaogang, XJMU 1st Hospital
ZHANG Yuan, Xinqiao Hospital
ZHENG Minhua, Beijing Jiaotong Univ.
The online registration will be closed at 1:00 am on July 19th, Beijing time.
1. Download the Elsevier Latex Template(No longer used, please refer to the latest template below). All papers should follow Double-column style. More infomation about Latex template can be found below.
2. The page limit is 6 pages for the paper, including text and figures, + 1 page for the bibliography/references.
3. Submit your paper via ISBIR 2022 at Microsoft CMT.
Accepted papers presented at the conference will be submitted for inclusion into Procedia Computer Science, which is indexed in Scopus, the Web of Science Conference Proceedings Citation Index, INSPEC, and Engineering Village.
Expanded versions of the accepted papers with high quality will be invited for publication in Biomimetic Intelligence and Robotics.
Final Paper Submission Instructions
Please upload the final version of your paper by August 25, 2022.
1. Before submitting your final paper, please read Elsevier Important Instructions and FAQ carefully.
2. Be sure to use the latest template from Elsevier ISBIR+ORF 2022, available in both Word and LaTex formats. Please do not use the old template provided earlier.
3. Please submit your final version of the paper in the Camera-Ready module of the Microsoft CMT system. If your previously submitted paper was not written according to the latest template, please update and resubmit, thank you.
Please check the Conference Schedule.
Dali, Yunnan, China